I undertake survey work for common reptile species (slow worms, common lizards, and grass snakes) and also for amphibians, principally great crested newts.
Areas of work we cover include:
Common reptile species:
- Presence/ absence surveys and population class size assessments
- Translocation and exclusion schemes
- Habitat enhancement/creation and mitigation schemes
- Monitoring and habitat maintenance work
Great crested newts:
- I am an appropriately licensed ecologists, able to undertake presence/absence surveys and population class estimates
- Habitats enhancement/creation schemes including pond design and creation and hibernacula design and creation
I am a totally Independent Ecologist and Protected Species Consultant, for impartial advice on all aspects of ecology and for further details please email email@example.com or call my mobile 07880700313.